These stones were originally at St Johns the parish church of Blackpool. In 1873 they knocked the church down and built a larger one which meant that these stones and the remains were transferred to a new cemetery at Layton, Blackpool.
The GPR holds 39 grave and 129 person records for the cemetery.
The status of the photographing of the cemetery is oddments (more than ten).
The latest details for the cemetery were added on 08 April 2020