Extra Mural Cemetery
Extra Mural Cemetery, Brighton
Opened in 1850 as a private burial ground later adopted by Brighton Corporation and now closed for burials. One mortuary chapel remains (pictured). The pleasantly landscaped grounds link with the adjacent Woodvale Cemetery.
The GPR holds 1003 grave and 2513 person records for the cemetery.
The status of the photographing of the cemetery is 50% complete.
There have been 50 requests for photographs from the cemetery.
The latest details for the cemetery were added on 22 January 2018