Wallingers Walk Cemetery
Wallingers Walk Cemetery, Hastings
This was the Cemetery of St Mary-in-the-Castle operating between 1828-1900. It has now been turned into a small public park. There is no chapel or other building. Most of the gravestones have disappeared and others that have fallen over have been moved to the perimeter walls. All those that remain and are legible and accessible have been recorded. See http://www.hastingstrust.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/020000-Monumental-Inscriptions.pdf for list of monumental inscriptions.
The GPR holds 14 grave and 28 person records for the cemetery.
The latest details for the cemetery were added on 09 February 2016