Ruined's Church burial ground, Toormakeady, Mayo, Ireland

Ruined's Church burial ground
Mayo, Ireland

photo of Ruined's Church burial ground

Ruined's Church burial ground, Toormakeady

A small isolated church now ruined built in 1852 on the estate of Baron Plunkett, the Church of Ireland Bishop of Tuam. For its controversial history see .

The GPR holds 8 grave and 12 person records for the burial ground.

The latest details for the burial ground were added on 16 October 2015

Cemetery Plan

Cemetery Plan

No cemetery plan is currently available on the GPR.

google ad


This is the desktop version of Gravestone Photographic Resource: use (GPR Photos) for the mobile ad-free version.

Gravestone Photographic Resource

An international directory of grave, tomb, war and other death memorials.

© copyright Gravestone Photographic Resource 1998 - 2022

Running free of charge for 24 years!