St Michael and All Angels' Church burial ground, Esh
There has been a church on the site of St. Michael and All Angels since at least 1283. The present building probably dates to the early 18th century and was heavily restored in 1850. Fire swept through this ancient Parish Church in March 2006. Restorative repairs to the Grade 1 building enabled it to be returned to its former glory two years later.
The GPR holds 99 grave and 270 person records for the burial ground.
The status of the photographing of the burial ground is believed to be complete except inside church.
The quality of the photographs of the burial ground is good.
There have been 9 requests for photographs from the burial ground.
The latest details for the burial ground were added on 28 January 2015
This is the desktop version of Gravestone Photographic Resource: use gprphotos.com (GPR Photos) for the mobile ad-free version.
Running free of charge for 24 years!