Holy Trinity's Church burial ground, Low Moor
Holy Trinity Church was known as Wibsey Chapel between 1606 and 1866.
The GPR holds 1061 grave and 4192 person records for the burial ground.
There have been 209 requests for photographs from the burial ground.
The latest details for the burial ground were added on 18 November 2014
Running free of charge for 23 years!