All Saints' Church burial ground
All Saints' Church burial ground, Nether Silton
Rebuilt in 1812, a chapel of ease enlarged in 1873 for village worship. The altar rails may originate from HMS Dreadnought. The stained glass windows in the church are in remembrance of the Scaife family.
The GPR holds 111 grave and 216 person records for the burial ground.
The status of the photographing of the burial ground is believed to be complete.
The quality of the photographs of the burial ground is excellent.
There have been 164 requests for photographs from the burial ground.
The latest details for the burial ground were added on 06 May 2014