St Andrew's Church burial ground, Lamesley
Lamesley Parish church of St Andrew. rebuilt on site of mediaeval church in 1758 with addition of aisles and west tower in 1821.
The GPR holds 262 grave and 764 person records for the burial ground.
The status of the photographing of the burial ground is believed to be complete except inside church.
The quality of the photographs of the burial ground is good.
There have been 195 requests for photographs from the burial ground.
The latest details for the burial ground were added on 29 April 2014
This is the desktop version of Gravestone Photographic Resource: use gprphotos.com (GPR Photos) for the mobile version.
Running free of charge for 24 years!