Garden House Cemetery, Swalwell
Opened in 1915. The first Superintendent was William Robinson who served 21 years and transformed the site into a garden. The old garden house was located near to the present house. The first burial was in 1916, a Miss Waugh of Newcastle.
The GPR holds 321 grave and 613 person records for the cemetery.
The status of the photographing of the cemetery is believed to be complete.
The quality of the photographs of the cemetery is good.
There have been 93 requests for photographs from the cemetery.
The latest details for the cemetery were added on 30 June 2013
Running free of charge for 23 years!