Sacred Heart's Church burial ground
Sacred Heart's Church burial ground, Byermoor
The Church of the Sacred Heart, Byermoor was formally opened on the 8th October 1876 by Bishop Chadwick.
The GPR holds 40 grave and 87 person records for the burial ground.
The status of the photographing of the burial ground is 80% complete.
The quality of the photographs of the burial ground is good.
There have been 9 requests for photographs from the burial ground.
The latest details for the burial ground were added on 02 June 2013