St Peter's Church burial ground, Alresford
St Peter's was built in about 1320 by Anfrey de Staunton who held the Manor of Alresford, it was destroyed by fire on the morning of 2nd Oct 1971 and is now just a peaceful shell, the remains are under the care of Essex County Council.
The GPR holds 170 grave and 404 person records for the burial ground.
The status of the photographing of the burial ground is believed to be complete.
The quality of the photographs of the burial ground is good.
There have been 67 requests for photographs from the burial ground.
The latest details for the burial ground were added on 12 January 2013
Running free of charge for 23 years!