St Mary Magdalene's Church burial ground, Yarm on Tees
The current church building is the third to stand on the site. The first was a wooden Saxon building of which no traces remain. A Norman church was built in the late 12th Century and remained until 1728 when it was razed by fire. The present Georgian church was built from the remains of the second in 1730.
The GPR holds 296 grave and 908 person records for the burial ground.
The status of the photographing of the burial ground is believed to be complete.
The quality of the photographs of the burial ground is good.
There have been 216 requests for photographs from the burial ground.
The latest details for the burial ground were added on 29 September 2012
Running free of charge for 23 years!