St John's , Lynesack
A grade2 listed building the Church was built in 1847.
The GPR holds 435 grave and 877 person records for the cemetery.
The status of the photographing of the cemetery is believed to be complete.
The quality of the photographs of the cemetery is good.
There have been 117 requests for photographs from the cemetery.
The latest details for the cemetery were added on 10 September 2012
Running free of charge for 23 years!