Victoria Lawn Cemetery
Victoria Lawn Cemetery, St Catharines
Established in 1856 by the Town of St. Catharines. Consists of 170 acres of grave sites, more than 79,000 people interred and 155 years of history and growing. No church or chapel attached.
The GPR holds 474 grave and 1451 person records for the cemetery.
The status of the photographing of the cemetery is unknown.
The quality of the photographs of the cemetery is good.
There have been 25 requests for photographs from the cemetery.
The latest details for the cemetery were added on 13 April 2015