St George's Church burial ground, Hindolveston
This is the old church, on the edge of the village, which fell down on a Sunday in 1892 between services. It is still in use as a graveyard. The new church, in the middle of the village, was completed in 1932.
The GPR holds 111 grave and 181 person records for the burial ground.
The status of the photographing of the burial ground is believed to be complete.
The quality of the photographs of the burial ground is good.
There have been 46 requests for photographs from the burial ground.
The latest details for the burial ground were added on 31 August 2011