|no.||family surname||full name||birth|
|51||Smith||John William Smith||1944||68||2012||id: 50||381531||1160|
|52||Souter||Charles Souter||1736||92||1828||id: 28||381509||1192||1|
|53||Sparrow||Charlotte Sparrow||1814||78||1892||id: 46||381527||1155||w of William|
|54||Sparrow||William Sparrow||1809||88||1897||id: 37||381518||1143|
|55||Steggall||David Steggall||1824||83||1907||id: 33||381514||1142|
|56||Steggall||Maryanne Steggall||1820||40||1860||id: 48||381529||1115||w of David|
|57||Steggall||Pollie Steggall||1868||20||1888||id: 47||381528||1149||d of David and Caroline|
|58||Warne||James Warne||1779||66||1845||id: 38||381519||1127||1|
|59||Warne||Sarah Warne||1788||79||1867||id: 35|
|381516||1208||2||w of Henry Warne In 1852 On the death of her husband Sarah & her son Charles took over the business at Syleham Mill|
|Henry Warne||1793||59||1852||In 1838 Henry Warne had Factory on Mere Street,Diss where he produced Drabbet,about 1840 he relocated to Hoxne Mill, possibly in partnership with Thomas Coleby( who later moved to Northenden, south Manchester)and in 1849 moved to Syleham Mill|
|James Beswick Warne||1835||6||1841|
Grave Monument Photographs
Above are the names that appear on the photographs or records held by the GPR for St Margaret's Church burial ground, Syleham, Suffolk, England.
If you would like to obtain a free copy of any of the photographs for the names listed on this page just click either the GPR reference number or one of the full names. For further information please visit our how to request an image page.
To see details of other people with the same surname, just click on the surname that is of interest.
The ages given on monuments are often incorrect and so dates of birth should be consided as probable rather than actual. Please also note that all ages and dates of birth in red have been calculated and are not on the monument.
There are two types of lists available for each cemetery. The grave order list displays details of all the names shown on each monument. The alphabetic name list displays details of all the names mentioned on monuments within the cemetery.
The view statistics shown above are from when the cemetery was added on 03 March 2014.