|no.||family surname||full name||birth|
|1||Lumsden||Gloria A Lumsden||1950||29||1979||id: 4|
|575394||1229||Gloria A Lumsden Died 17th April 1979 , aged 29 years. Loved wife of Graeme. Loved Mother of Rosslyn and Pamela. Gloria died as a result of a car accident on the Loop Road , Mount Stanley , King Island. Her parents Kathleen Sullivan and Vic Brooks|
|2||Ross||Leslie Cameron Ross||1887||69||1956||id: 1|
|575391||1170||In Loving Memory of Leslie Cameron Ross , beloved husband of Eliza Jane McCleary , Father of Lindsay Stewart , died 3rd May 1956 , aged 69 years.|
|Eliza Jane Ross|
|3||Sullivan||Clifford George Sullivan||1890||76||1966||id: 2|
|575392||1204||1||Clifford George Sullivan aged 72 years (sic) 3rd Light Horse A.N.Z.A.C|
|4||Sullivan||Janet Muriel Sullivan||1898||101||1999||id: 3|
|575393||1229||Janet Sullivan 13.10.1898 - 25.1.1999 Loving wife of Clifford , Mother of Kathleen , Jack , Alma , Len , Pat , Harold. In God's Care.|
Grave Monument Photographs
Above are the names that appear on the photographs or records held by the GPR for Currie Cemetery, King Island, Tasmania, Australia.
If you would like to obtain a free copy of any of the photographs for the names listed on this page just click either the GPR reference number or one of the full names. For further information please visit our how to request an image page.
To see details of other people with the same surname, just click on the surname that is of interest.
The ages given on monuments are often incorrect and so dates of birth should be consided as probable rather than actual. Please also note that all ages and dates of birth in red have been calculated and are not on the monument.
There are two types of lists available for each cemetery. The grave order list displays details of all the names shown on each monument. The alphabetic name list displays details of all the names mentioned on monuments within the cemetery.
The postcode for this cemetery is 7256 - if you have a GPS this might be useful to locate this cemetery!
The view statistics shown above are from when the cemetery was added on 13 August 2016.