St Peter's Church burial ground, Alresford, Essex, England

google ad

Grave monument index

St Peter's Church burial ground
Alresford
Essex, England

photo of St Peter's Church burial ground

St Peter's Church burial ground, Alresford

notes

Notes about the burial ground

St Peter's was built in about 1320 by Anfrey de Staunton who held the Manor of Alresford, it was destroyed by fire on the morning of 2nd Oct 1971 and is now just a peaceful shell, the remains are under the care of Essex County Council.


The GPR holds 170 grave and 404 person records for the burial ground.

Photographed by John Terry

Indexed by Bob Willis

The status of the photographing of the burial ground is believed to be complete.

The quality of the photographs of the burial ground is good.

There have been 40 requests for photographs from the burial ground.


For information about this locality within Essex,
have a look at the Oultwood directory for Essex

For information about education in this locality within Essex,
have a look at the Schools Web Index for Essex

google ad

© copyright Gravestone Photographic Resource 1998 - 2017