St Lawrence's Church burial ground, Caterham, Surrey, England
St Lawrence's Church burial ground
St Lawrence's Church burial ground, Caterham
The church closed in 1856 and all burials were transferred to St Mary's when it opened in 1856.
The GPR holds 84 grave and 146 person records for the burial ground.
There have been 27 requests for photographs from the burial ground.
The latest details for the burial ground were added on 15 July 2012
Surname list for St Lawrence's Church burial ground
page start names: .no surname.
A surname list gives all the names for a particular surname and links to the burial ground where it is listed (show FAQ).
Please be aware that a name listed above may be a continuation of that name from the name list on its left.
No cemetery plan available
© copyright Gravestone Photographic Resource 1998 - 2020